Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Start of My Ranting.

So for those of you who either don't know, or haven't cared to find out before, my name is Sarah. I'm a high school sophomore who is Pansexual, in the music program, and has dealt with bullying before. I live to have my best friend Chris' memory live on after he committed suicide because of bullying. Bullying isn't something I take lightly. I also don't like it when people say that "that's gay" or whatever else. I'm a strong gay rights activist along with a strong anti-bullying campaign activist. Basically my entire life is devoted to making sure that my life goes on to support others around me. I've got one novel that's almost ready for publishing done, and am starting on my second novel. I'm one of those kinds of girls who will take a book over a trip to the mall. I'm a girl that when I'm at the mall I'm at Hot Topic buying either band merchandise or Fandom junk. Basically I accept that I'm a nerd and that's just apart of who I am. I'm fully okay with you thinking I'm a freak or a weirdo. I'm completely okay with it. Grow up and realize that your words no longer can hurt me. I've been put on suicide watch before because at one pointe in time I was extremely suicidal. That was before I discovered Black Veil Brides, Paramore, and My Chemical Romance. Those bands help keep me floating in a happier blissful place. It's just a part of who I am to say you know what fuck off because you can't say that I'm not perfect. I'm a recovering anorexic, I've self-harmed in the past, I try my best to be a person that people come talk to though. I know what you're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment